Friday, September 12, 2008

Introducing...


Hi. My name is Inky and I will be traveling with Tracy over the next 7 months. I belong to her cousin, Matthew, who just entered the 3rd grade this year. As part of a geography project, I will be sending postcards to Matthew from all the exciting places I'm going to visit for him to share with his class. I will also be periodically writing on Tracy's blog and posting some pics of myself on super cool outings. Oh...and hoping to learn a little Spanish along the way!

3 comments:

e said...

What about Pedro? Ahem.

Tracy said...

Meg is babysitting Pedro.

M said...

I can't wait to start hearing about all your adventures! Pedro is already familiar with the Spanish speaking world, so he elected to stay here with me. He's making friends with the jackalope from out west. I think they are plotting against the frogs you left.